Get A Dental Insurance Quote
- COMPARE PLANS
As we age, our dental care needs change. Seniors may need more restorative care to ensure a healthy smile. Advancing age puts many seniors at risk for a number of dental and oral health problems, such as:
- Gum disease. Caused by plaque and made worse by food left in the teeth, poor fitting bridges and dentures.
- Tooth Loss
- Root Decay
- Dry Mouth
- Diminished Sense of Taste
Seniors should also be aware of links between periodontal disease (gum disease) and other medical conditions such as heart disease. The importance of good senior dental insurance can be seen in plans like Denali Dental Insurance Plan that cover three cleanings per year. Regular dental hygiene appointments are important to help detect oral health issues early when they are easier to treat and often less costly outcomes. Since Medicare does not cover most dental services, it is important for seniors on Medicare to plan and budget for the cost of their dental services either by self paying or purchasing dental insurance. Good oral health care cannot only save you money, but can increase your quality of life by enjoying food by being able to chew properly and without pain.
Recent Blog Posts
- PrimeStar dental insurance plans with immediate coverage now available in most states!
- What are Dental Veneers and does insurance cover them?
- What is the difference between an immediate coverage plan and a plan with no waiting periods?
- Can a cheap dental insurance plan be full coverage?
- Scaling and Root Planing: What is it?
Dental Insurance Quotes
GET QUOTES NOW!