Get A Dental Insurance Quote
- COMPARE PLANS
Despite improvements in technology and dental care, millions of Americans suffer from tooth loss every year - and most of it is from a few major factors: gingivitis (Gum Disease), tooth decay, or injury. For a long time the only option available to people who were missing teeth was to get dentures and bridges. But now we have dental implants available. Dental implants are a replacement for tooth roots. They provide a foundation for removable or fixed replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
Those enrolling for Medicare in the upcoming open enrollment period should consider how they are going to handle paying for dental services. Those seniors covered by Medicare, the national health insurance plan for those over 65, have specific benefits varying by which Medicare plan they are enrolled in. Nevertheless, these plans offer little in the way of dental insurance benefits. Retired people are the least likely to have dental benefits according to the National Association of Dental Plans. Medicare offers only specific dental services
Recent Blog Posts
- PrimeStar dental insurance plans with immediate coverage now available in most states!
- What are Dental Veneers and does insurance cover them?
- What is the difference between an immediate coverage plan and a plan with no waiting periods?
- Can a cheap dental insurance plan be full coverage?
- Scaling and Root Planing: What is it?
Dental Insurance Quotes
GET QUOTES NOW!