Get A Dental Insurance Quote
- COMPARE PLANS
Many dental insurance plans now have "waiting periods", which is the time required before certain benefits may be available to a consumer. Many people believe that all services are covered as soon as their plan goes into effect, and this can cause a lot of problems for people. Waiting periods are established by the dental insurance companies to protect themselves from individuals who only want to use the coverage when they are going to incur a large dental expense.
Recent Blog Posts
- PrimeStar dental insurance plans with immediate coverage now available in most states!
- What are Dental Veneers and does insurance cover them?
- What is the difference between an immediate coverage plan and a plan with no waiting periods?
- Can a cheap dental insurance plan be full coverage?
- Scaling and Root Planing: What is it?
Dental Insurance Quotes
GET QUOTES NOW!