Get A Dental Insurance Quote
- COMPARE PLANS
Tooth decay is one of the most widespread problems among today’s youth. The problem only worsens when kids get older. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 68 percent of teens ages 16 through 19 have decay in their permanent adult teeth. This epidemic could be caused by the sugary diet of youth in this day and age or it could be result of inadequate pediatric dental coverage. In a recent change, The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires that health plans sold on the private market and on state-based health insurance cover pediatric dental services. The law is directed at children who get coverage through private plans because dental services are already a benefit for children covered
Recent Blog Posts
- PrimeStar dental insurance plans with immediate coverage now available in most states!
- What are Dental Veneers and does insurance cover them?
- What is the difference between an immediate coverage plan and a plan with no waiting periods?
- Can a cheap dental insurance plan be full coverage?
- Scaling and Root Planing: What is it?
Dental Insurance Quotes
GET QUOTES NOW!