Get A Dental Insurance Quote
- COMPARE PLANS
As we age, our dental care needs change. Seniors may need more restorative care to ensure a healthy smile. Advancing age puts many seniors at risk for a number of dental and oral health problems, such as:
Are you approaching Medicare age or are you currently enrolled in Medicare and wondering what your options are for senior dental insurance coverage? Medicare will not cover dental care that you need primarily for the health of your teeth, such as cleanings fillings, root canals and dentures – Medicare covered dental services. This is a very common question as seniors retire, and are required to take care of your own dental expenses. There are basically 3 options: Buy your own personal dental insurance plan, possible have coverage as part of your Medicare Advantage plan, or self insure.
Recent Blog Posts
- PrimeStar dental insurance plans with immediate coverage now available in most states!
- What are Dental Veneers and does insurance cover them?
- What is the difference between an immediate coverage plan and a plan with no waiting periods?
- Can a cheap dental insurance plan be full coverage?
- Scaling and Root Planing: What is it?
Dental Insurance Quotes
GET QUOTES NOW!