Get A Dental Insurance Quote
- COMPARE PLANS
Are you a high school senior? Do you excel in school academically, but could use some extra financial assistance when it comes to paying for college? The Dental Insurance Shop is proud to announce that they will be offering a $1,000 scholarship to one eligible high school senior who applies before the June 30, 2017 deadline.
The scholarship will be awarded to an eligible applicant at random on the date of July 15, 2017. He or she must be a U.S. Citizen and they will have met the requirements listed below:
- ACT composite score of 31 (without writing portion)
- SAT math & critical reading combined score of 1420
- Rank in the top 5 percent of their graduating class and/or GPA 3.8 or higher on 4.0 scale
- Submitted an application on or before June 30 , 2017
The Dental Insurance Shop believes in the value of education and encourages students to apply as they earn a place in the top ranks of their high school class. Visit the Dental Insurance Shop Scholarship page to apply for the scholarship and to learn more.
Recent Blog Posts
- PrimeStar dental insurance plans with immediate coverage now available in most states!
- What are Dental Veneers and does insurance cover them?
- What is the difference between an immediate coverage plan and a plan with no waiting periods?
- Can a cheap dental insurance plan be full coverage?
- Scaling and Root Planing: What is it?
Dental Insurance Quotes
GET QUOTES NOW!